Submitting Your Site To GoogleOn March 2, 2021 by king.97
A lot of people feel that submitting a website to Google is a specialized task that requires the hands and tools of an expert. If you are one of the above mentioned people, the firstly let me explain that you are misinformed. If you have acquired this information from a business or a company on the internet, then maybe it has something to sell to you. Maybe, something on the lines of a link submission service or an SEO package. Submitting your website to Google is as easy as uploading a file to an online server. (You will know what I mean if you have ever used an online file hosting service like Rapid Share). Another huge percentage of webmasters are confused about the right time to submit a website to Google. 90% wait till the website is developed and up and running before submitting it to Google and this delays the indexing of the website by almost 5 to 6 months. The remaining 10% are the companies we see on top in the search results pages. How can this be possible? Read on to find more.
Google Submission FAQs
I have created a set of FAQs related to website submission. Though the focus is on Google, which according to me is the biggest and the best search engine out there, I have also mentioned some other websites which are equally good and worth a glance.
Q. When do you submit a website to Google? internetmarketing bureau
R. The right time to submit a website to Google is the minute you register a domain. This should be done irrespective of the content, the hosting, the future business plan etc. “Hey, I haven’t even bought a hosting plan yet”. So what? Do not wait. The reason behind this is that a website always takes time to get indexed in Google. In ordinary circumstances, you can expect it to get indexed in about 10 to 12 weeks time (The time may differ). Add another 6 months for your website to start getting ranked based on the kind of SEO strategy you have chosen. Now that’s almost 9 months we are talking about. If you submit your domain to Google, the minute you register it, then you can utilize these 9 months to get the business plan in order, execute it, create a well designed website, write the content for it and start online marketing and search engine optimization. Besides all these factors, you have the Google Sandbox to counter.
Q. What is the Google Sandbox?
R. A few years ago, some webmasters noticed that their websites were not getting ranked in Google despite them using the best SEO strategies. Almost everything about the website and the SEO strategy was right. But the website would not get indexed in Google. After much research and speculation, they came to the conclusion that Google had made some modifications to their search algorithms and introduced a set of filters called Google Filters. The Google Sandbox is one of these filters. Each Google filter has a distinct function. The function of the sandbox is to withhold the indexing and the ranking of a new website until Google determines its credibility. So every new website that is submitted to Google gets sandboxed for a certain period of time.
Q. How do I submit my website to Google? Should I hire paid services?
R. Do not spend money out of your pocket for things that you can do on your own. All that you have to do is visit the Google add website URL. Look up on Google and you should find it easily.
You will then be asked to describe your website or domain name in a few words. Think of a few words that best describes your future business plan, fill in the CAPTCHA (image verification) and click on submit.